Friday, May 21, 2010

fuck my life sometimes


Friday afternoon, 21st May..

Does everything scary have to happen to me? Because it always seems to ?
I caught the wrong train line today with a very special friend. We got off at the next random train stop, after realizing. Behind us, in the next carriage there were druggies, wearing swine flu masks. I was so scared, at first I thought they had swine flu, then they kept walking and they were sniffing plants. They also had a breif case which i assume was full of money and drugs.
My question.. Why do some people have to ruin themselves?
I mean, seriously, you live once, don't mess things up. I understand if it comes from family , as that your up bringing but try to be happy.

After coming across the druggies, we caught a taxi, the driver went into a no through road, we both started to freak out and thought to just jump out of the car. But no, I was strong and said we can do this. So I took my own initiative and told the taxi driver how to get home, therefore we were safe and sound. Home just in time.

I felt like hiding today.. I almost did in the way I disguise myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment