Tonight, I found two of my friends blogs.. I knew things were up in their lives, but not like what was expressed, i'm actually worried sick. They are so beautiful, they have the best personalities, I think they come from a good family background, and have so many people who care for them.. but when they are told something bad they cannot take it. I know they can face reality, but when it comes to this stuff its just so confusing, it messes with my mind. I need help! i need advice! I can't speak to them cause I mean, i've thought about it and in a way that'd just be weird. Well seriously fuck my fucking life at the moment, I hate seeing people whom I have become to partly love, just fall to bits all the time, but also because they hide and won't face it. They confidence levels is so sad. God and girls, can be such bitches. I don't know anymore, I just need some help, I want to get closer to them just so I can help them. No one will ever understand how sorry i feel for them. Wait. No. I'm going to be positive because thats the best, and they need positive energy. As things, get worse, I worry I really do. People should learn to forget about the past and look foward into the future.. And for boys why let them screw up your life? Making them choose over the hotter girl whos the bitch or the slut who will fuck them the same night they have just gone out? Why, why, why let them ruin you. Its just so horrible.
Someone please help, there is someone out there. Listening to their stories, makes me so depressed, they always talk about blood dripping.. I don't think I want to start there. Again, I read the same posts as you can see this probably doesn't make a zit of sense, just like my mind. Its all about being alone, and running away. How can people live there lives like this? I want to help them... I'm trying to show them i'll help them. God I hate labelling thats why I think they won't trust me. Its so sad. Someone out there help.
Please.
Just once.
To help, the ones i care for?
No comments:
Post a Comment